We are super excited about the return of New Song Café and we know that you are too! Whilst we have tried to replicate the unique atmosphere of NSC over the internet, it is just not the same as the immersive experience of hearing everyone jointly lifting their voices in worship.
From the beginning we made the decision that New Song Café would only restart in person when singing was allowed and masks were optional. We cannot however ignore the pandemic that surrounds us and want to let you know the measures we are putting in place to allow people to feel comfortable and safe.
What we will do:
- Provide hand sanitizer on entry to the building and throughout the church.
- Open all doors and windows to increase ventilation.
- Provide church NHS QR codes to scan on entry so you can be alerted should anyone test positive.
- Stream the service to other areas of the church, such as the link for those who wish to view it outside of the main church.
- Encourage those who wish to sing (with or without masks) to sit nearer the front of the church.
- Project all content onto the screen so that no shared resources are needed.
- Have a retiring collection to avoid spreading germs.
What you can do:
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 and get a test.
- Take a free lateral flow test shortly before attending.
- Be sensitive to those around you who may wish to maintain social distancing.
- Practice good hygiene and make use of hand sanitizer where possible.
- Pray for New Song Café and the safety of all those attending.
We look forward to seeing you again on 8th August 2021 at 7pm.